So for the question of the day, Is bigger always better?
When it comes to chocolate, my answer is a resounding “Yes!”.
But with service that’s not always the case. Those small acts of kindness can make all the difference in the world. Service is not just about volunteering every Saturday afternoon. Service is an everyday ethos of treating others well and leading a good life. Some of the most impactful actions you can take might only take a couple minutes. The other day when I was at the post office, I had five packages to mail and my hands were overloaded. A gentleman several decades older than I am offered to help bring the packages to the counter. His kind smile and practical help relieving my burdened back was a great type of service. It made all the difference in my day. It didn’t even require a donation or an hour of his time. I was sincerely grateful!
What can you do today, even if it’s something small?
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.” -Edmund Burke